- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University
- B.S., Grove City College
What are the main focuses of your research?
- Computational physics
- Chemical physics
- Multibody dynamics
What specific courses or specialties do you teach?
- Fundamentals of Materials Science
- Mechanics I
- Mechanics II
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Thermal/Fluids Laboratory
- Intermediate Physics Laboratory
- Mechanics I
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
- Computational Methods in Physics
“Ab initio calculation of the cross sections for electron impact vibrational excitation of CO via the 2Π shape resonance," The Journal of Chemical Physics, 2016.
Is there any additional personal experience you would like to share?
My professional experience and additional study include:
- R&D Scientist/Process Engineer at Aristech Acrylics
- Corporate Scientist, Senior Staff Scientist, Supervisor of Polymerization Research, Senior Research Engineer, and Research Project Engineer positions at Aristech Chemical Corporation
- Postdoctoral research fellow at Stanford University
- IRI/Kellogg Technology Managers Development Program at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University
My other interests include outdoor activities including whitewater kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, bicycling, cross-country skiing, and camping.