The Institute for Faith & Freedom at Grove City College will welcome leading conservative thought leaders to campus next month for the 2022 Faith & Freedom Conference its annual conference April 7 and 8.
“The Limits of Government” conference brings together like-minded scholars, media figures, activists, students, and the public to explore not only what government shouldn’t do, but its proper role as understood by America’s founders.
The annual gathering, back after the pandemic, features some of the nation’s top conservative thinkers and Grove City College scholars discussing aspects of American freedom and the government’s proper role. Register for the conference at faithandfreedom.com
The Daily Wire’s Michael Knowles will deliver the keynote address at 7 p.m. April 7 in Crawford Hall Auditorium. His focus is on regulations and restrictions on free speech, the subject of his bestselling book “Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds.”
Knowles is the host of “The Michael Knowles Show” at the Daily Wire, “The Book Club” at PragerU, and “Verdict with Ted Cruz.” Michael has appeared regularly on Fox News Channel and other major networks, and his writing has been featured on the Daily Wire, the American Mind, Fox News, and the Daily Caller. Michael is a graduate of Yale University and has lectured on college campuses around the country.
The lecture is free, but seating is limited and tickets are required. Visit faithandfreedom.com for ticket information.
Other speakers include:
- Theresa Farnan – author and moral philosopher who specializes in virtue ethics, moral education, philosophy of the person, gender and sexuality, and family ethics.
- Burton Folsom, Jr. – economic historian who studies the economy to discover what has worked and what hasn’t and professor emeritus and distinguished fellow at Hillsdale College
- Lenny McAllister – civil rights advocate and education equity leader that has used his national platforms to push for equality through free markets solutions and adherence to the spirit of the U.S. Constitution.
- Annabelle Rutledge – National Director of Young Women for America.
- Michael Medved – talk radio show and podcast host who combines politics and pop culture, history and values.
- Jay Cost – IFF visiting fellow and a regular contributor to the Washington Examiner and author of “The Price of Greatness: James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and the Creation of American Oligarchy.” He also teaches the online IFF Academy course “The Mind of Madison.”
The conference also features Grove City College faculty scholars David J. Ayers, Jeffrey Bilbro, Brian Dellinger, Jason Edwards, Peter Frank, Caleb Fuller, Jeffrey Herbener, Paul Kengor, Richard Kocur, Shawn Ritenour, and Carl Trueman.
For more information or to register for the conference, visit faithandfreedom.com.