The Physical Learning Center (PLC) is at the heart of athletics and recreation at Grove City College.
Whether on a varsity or intramural team, or just looking to work out, students have access to amazing facilities in the PLC. The 168,000 square-foot facility was built in 1953 and is home to:
The PLC is home to the Grove City College Athletic Hall of Fame highlighting the many athletic and academic achievements of Wolverine student-athletes throughout the College's history.
When initially constructed, the PLC was approximately 95,000 square-feet and housed the arena, recreation pool, four racquetball courts, one intramural room, multiple locker-room facilities, and office space for faculty and staff.
A 63,180 square-foot addition to the facility in 1989 provided for Longnecker Pool, a second intramural room, four more racquetball courts, two dance studios, and a 4,180 square-foot weight and fitness room.