Founded in 1876, Grove City College is located 60 miles north of
Pittsburgh, PA. With an enrollment of 2,500 students, it is a private
Christian college of liberal arts, sciences and engineering offering
over 50 academic majors. Tuition is about half of the national average
for private colleges.
- Forbes: "America's Top Colleges"
- Princeton Review: "The Best 380 Colleges"
- U.S. News & World Report: "Best National Liberal Arts Colleges"
- Business Insider: "The 106 smartest Liberal Arts Colleges in America"- Consumers Digest Magazine: "#1 Top Value Rated private liberal arts college in the nation"
For further College rankings, click HERE
Career Services Office
- The Grove City College Career Services Office was ranked 16th (2014) and 12th (2013) in the nation for “Best Career Services” by Princeton Review in the Best Colleges editions.
- Approximately 165 employers & graduate schools attended Grove City College's fall 2015 Career Fair.
- The College had 217 on-campus recruiting visits during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- For the Class of 2015, 97% of students attained employment or admittance into graduate school six months post-graduation (response rate for survey was 95%).
Here is what some employers have said about recruiting Grove City College students:
• "We have had Grove City College students come in and make an immediate impact for us in helping position our organization in a dynamic and changing marketplace that health care finds itself today." – Jeff Bees, UPMC (Pittsburgh)
• "[When we come to campus to recruit], we look forward to meeting with some of the top college candidates who continue to exceed our expectations." – David Friihauf, Agility Business Solutions, Inc. (Cleveland)
• "[We have] always found Grove City graduates to be hardworking, respectful, honest and trustworthy … We know the quality of students that we’ve come to expect and that’s why we keep coming back year after year to recruit." – Ben Spead, InterSystems (Boston)
Click HERE to view the list of employers who recruit at Grove City College.