Online Registration Instructions:
*Please login (see below for login information) to our online system, JobGrove
. Once you have entered the site, you will be able to register for the Career Fair by going to “
Career Fairs and Events”
and searching for this event by “
Click on the “
Career Event Name”
for details about it; click on the “Register Now” link to register for the event online.
The main login page will prompt you to enter your username and password. Contact Career Services if you do not have and need this information. If you have not registered with our system before, simply click on the link to register as a new user. Once you and your organization are approved by us (you will be notified of this), you will then be able to fully access the site and event registration area.
Returning users, please take a moment, if you would, to update your organization and/or personal profile to ensure we have the most current information in our system.
Please contact our office (724-458-3371 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the online registration process.
Grove City College's 16th Annual Fall Career Fair will be held on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 in the Physical Learning Center on our campus. Given limited space, only registered AND approved employers may attend the event (*see note below).
The Career Fair is Grove City College's signature recruiting and networking event of the year. Last year, we had approximately 150 employers and graduate schools in attendance and about 1,100 students who came through the fair from all years and majors. We believe you will find our Career Fair to provide the quality and caliber of student you are looking to hire for your organization's full-time and/or internship opportunities, or to recruit for your graduate program.
Here is what some recruiters have said about our previous fairs:
• “My department attends at least 45-50 fairs during the fall season and this has to be the best planned, attended and organized event.”
• “Well run, publicized, and executed. Best Career Fair in the country!”
• “Overall, this is a very important Career Fair for our business. We've had several summer interns in the past and they are typically our top performers.”
• “We really like Grove City’s Career Fair…definitely one of our favorites!”
• “The quality and preparedness of GCC candidates is second to none. Our expectations about meeting highly qualified students for positions have been exceeded.”
• “This is a first-class program that draws plenty of students.”
• “Grove City’s Career Fair is an excellent opportunity for our firm to recruit candidates that are equipped with excellent skill set and high levels of integrity. The candidates (now employees) have allowed our firm to flourish in a manner consistent with our goal and vision.”
Event Fee Information:
Basic Registration Fee: $375
Nonprofit Fee (to include Graduate Schools, Seminaries, Ministry Organizations, etc.): $125
Federal/State Agencies & Military Fee: $225
Corporate Sponsor Fee: $575
• The fees for Basic Registration, Nonprofit/Graduate School, and Federal/State Agencies & Military include: Two representatives, an eight-foot table, full lunch buffet for up to two reps, listing in our Career Fair Directory, and employer gifts.
• The Corporate Sponsor fee includes: Five representatives, an eight-foot table, premier table location at the fair, a full-page ad in the Career Fair Directory, special recognition in all pre-fair publicity, full lunch buffet for all attending reps, and employer gifts.
The deadline to register for the event is September 1.
*For employers looking to recruit our students through this event, positions should be full-time entry level, salaried opportunities and/or internships (paid/unpaid) that are substantive in scope. Our office reserves the right to screen all organizations for participation in our event. You will receive an email from Career Services upon approval of your registration.
We hope to see you at Career Fair 2014!
*PLEASE NOTE: this fair is open to only GCC students.
On-Campus Recruiting (Interviewing) & Internship/Job Postings:
Additionally, please consider posting full-time jobs and/or internships with our office, or joining the many other organizations
that successfully recruit our students through our On-Campus Recruiting (Interviewing) Program
. If you would be interested in scheduling an on-campus interview date during the 2014-2015 school year, please contact Linda Reash, our Office Manager/Recruiting Coordinator at 724-458-3371 or email@example.com
. We are eager to partner with your organization to meet your recruiting needs!