Grove City College's 19th Annual Fall Career Fair will be held on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 in the Physical Learning Center on our campus. Given limited space, only registered AND approved employers may attend the event (*see note below).
The Career Fair is Grove City College's signature recruiting and networking event of the year. Last year, we had over 170 employers and graduate schools in attendance and about 1,200 students who came through the fair from all years and majors. We believe you will find our Career Fair to provide the quality and caliber of student you are looking to hire for your organization's full-time and/or internship opportunities, or to recruit for your graduate program.
Here is what some recruiters have said about our previous fairs:
• “Grove City’s Career Fair is an excellent opportunity for our firm to recruit candidates that are equipped with excellent skill set and high levels of integrity. The candidates (now employees) have allowed our firm to flourish in a manner consistent with our goal and vision.”
• “Overall, this is a very important Career Fair for our business. We've had several summer interns in the past and they are typically our top performers.”
• “The quality and preparedness of GCC candidates is second to none. Our expectations about meeting highly qualified students for positions have been exceeded.”
• “Grove City College has outstanding students who are courteous and well prepared, and the Career Services staff is exceptional. We are always impressed.”
*For employers looking to recruit our students through this event, positions should be full-time entry level, salaried opportunities and/or internships (paid/unpaid) that are substantive in scope. Our office reserves the right to screen all organizations for participation in our event. You will receive an email from Career Services upon approval of your registration.
Corporate Sponsor Fee: $625
Basic Registration Fee: $425
Federal/State Agencies & Military Fee: $250
Graduate School Fee (to include Graduate Schools, Seminaries, Law Schools, etc.): $200
Nonprofit/Ministry Fee: $150
• The Corporate Sponsor fee includes: Five representatives, an eight-foot table, premier table location at the fair, a full-page ad in the Career Fair Directory, special recognition in all pre-fair publicity, full lunch buffet for all attending reps, and recruiter gifts.
• The fees for Basic Registration, Nonprofit/Ministry, Graduate School, and Federal/State Agencies & Military include: Two representatives, an eight-foot table, full lunch buffet for up to two reps, listing in our Career Fair Directory, and recruiter gifts. *PLEASE NOTE: Each additional representative beyond the allotted two reps will incur a $50 fee.
1. Sign in to your personalized Handshake
New Users of Handshake, you will need to click “Sign up for an Account” beneath the yellow Handshake logo.
2. Once you are logged in to Handshake, go to the left-hand toolbar and click "Schools" and "Add Schools". Search by our school name, "Grove City College", and click the plus sign to add us as one of your recruiting schools.
3. Once your account is approved by our team, please email us at CareerFair@GCC.EDU
to share your interest in attending our annual fall Career Fair on September 27, 2017. We will then share details about the current event and a private link for registration.
Contact us at CareerFair@GCC.EDU if you have any questions about the event and/or online registration process.
We hope to see you at Career Fair 2017!
*PLEASE NOTE: This event is open to only Grove City College students.
On-Campus Recruiting (Interviewing) & Internship/Job Postings
Additionally, please consider posting full-time jobs and/or internships with our office, or joining the many other organizations
that successfully recruit our students through our On-Campus Recruiting (Interviewing) Program
. If you would be interested in scheduling an on-campus interview day during the 2017-2018 school year, please contact Amy Evans, Assistant Director for Employer Relations and Internship Development at 724-264-4672 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are eager to partner with your organization to meet your recruiting needs!