Grove City College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide online ordering of transcripts. Please note the following:
• A major credit or debit card is required to order transcripts online
• A processing fee is charged for each delivery address requested
• Automatic e-mail updates will be sent to the requestor who may also log into the NSC website to view the status of his/her request
Online Transcript Ordering Process:
• Individuals who have a myGCC account should log into myGCC, click on the Academics tab, look for the Student Self Service portlet and click on the “National Student Clearinghouse Services” link.
• Individuals who do not have a myGCC account must place orders directly through the NSC. To begin your transcript order, please click on this link Grove City College Transcript Orders at NSC, select Grove City College from the drop down menu and click the “Submit” button. On the next screen, click the “Order” button and then follow all prompts. You will also be instructed how to electronically sign a “Consent to Release Information Form” before your order will be completed.
Additional Ordering Process:
• Transcript orders may be submitted in person to the Registrar’s Office, Ground Floor, in Crawford Hall.
• Mailed orders first require a Transcript Request Form. Please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or call 724-458-2172 for the form. However, we highly recommend using the National Student Clearinghouse for online transcript ordering. The cost is the same, there are more payment and delivery options and your order is processed much faster.
Transcript Order Fees:
• $3.00 per transcript plus $2.25 service fee per delivery address = $5.25 for US Mail, Hold for Pick-up or Fax
• Electronic PDF orders are $7.00 for one transcript to one email address (includes $1.75 electronic fee from NSC) and must be ordered through the NSC.
• Online Transcript Orders – Your credit or debit card will not be charged until the NSC is notified by the College’s Registrar's Office that the transcript(s) has been sent. However, if you use a debit card, your bank may put a hold on your funds when your payment is pre-authorized through the NSC.
o Online orders through the NSC are automatically canceled if one of the following conditions applies:
• If there is a hold on your student account you will receive an email informing you that your order cannot be processed until the hold is removed. Your order will be canceled if the hold is not removed within 30 calendar days of the date the hold was placed on your order. If your order is canceled, you will not be charged.
• If a consent form is required and not returned within 30 calendar days your order will be canceled; you will not be charged.
• In Person and Mailed Transcript Orders – Make checks and money orders payable to Grove City College. Current students may pay using their Crimson Cash Card. Credit cards and cash are not accepted at the Registrar’s Office.
• Transcripts are delivered via first class mail unless otherwise specified.
Transcript Order Fee Examples:
• 1 transcript to 1 delivery address: 3.00 + 2.25 = $5.25
• 2 transcripts to 1 delivery address: (3.00*2) + 2.25 = $8.25
• 2 transcripts to 2 delivery addresses: (3.00*2) + (2.25*2) = $10.50
Delivery Options and Additional Fees:
• First Class Mail/International: No extra charge. No guaranteed delivery date.
• Fax: No extra charge. Please note that faxed transcripts are considered unofficial.
• Electronic PDF: $1.75 per recipient (Total cost $7.00) – Authenticated and certified NSC. An electronic PDF is maintained on a secure site until retrieved by the recipient. The recipient’s email address is required at time of order and requests for electronic PDF delivery can only be made via the online ordering process.
Note: A transcript delivered by electronic PDF may not be forwarded to another email address or uploaded to a website as an attachment. It can be viewed online and/or printed. It cannot be saved. The emailed download link for the transcript is only available for 30 days from the date it is sent by the NSC.
• Express/United States $45.00: UPS Next Day shipped within the United States $45.00; however, if we find the actual cost to be less than $45.00 due to the destination zip code we will reduce the delivery cost you were charged. Your transcript will be mailed via UPS Next Day Air and designated as delivery by the next business day. Transcript requests must be received by 11:30 am to insure same day service. UPS does guarantee next day delivery or the destination charge will be refunded. There is an additional charge of $45.00 per recipient address.
• Express/International $200.00: Express/International, Out of the Country, $200.00; however, if we find the actual cost to be less than $200.00 due to the destination we will reduce the delivery cost you were charged. Your transcript will be sent via UPS. Recipient should receive the transcript within 3-5 business days, depending on the airway access to the destination, exact date is not guaranteed. There is an additional charge of $200.00 per recipient address.
Note: All transcript orders are normally processed within forty-eight hours. Transcript orders are not processed on the weekend. Priority handling is given to online orders. Any indebtedness to the College must be paid before a transcript may be issued, except with special permission from the Financial Services or Financial Aid Office.
Grove City College
100 Campus Drive
Grove City, PA 16127-2104