Program providers specialize in assisting students with their study abroad plans by providing comprehensive advising and support, full time resident staffing, on-site offices, housing, excursions, VISA support, registration, and assistance with obtaining an official transcript from the host university. Program providers offer many additional benefits to Grove City College students: reduced application fees, scholarship opportunities, and personalized and individualized log-ins to website information.
You can also visit the OIE to speak with a student advisor, browse our catalogs and brochures, and get some more information about how to make study abroad part of your GCC education.
- AIFS offers programs in 15+ countries.
- Programs include housing, a meal plan, and round trip airfare.
- Click here for more information about AIFS programs.
- Click here for information about scholarships and grants available to students who study with AIFS.
- API offers programs in 40 cities within 18 countries.
- Click here for more information about API study abroad programs.
API awards approximately $400,000 in study abroad scholarships per year ranging from $250-$1000 per student. Click here for more information.
- Read the blogs of two students who are currently studying abroad with API - Jessie Huff and Megan Cotterman, both studying in Sevilla, Spain.
- Athena offers study abroad programs in Thailand, Japan, Italy, Greece, Spain, Ireland, England and Australia.
- Click here for more information about Athena study abroad programs.
- Click here for more information about Athena scholarship opportunities.
- Read the blog of GCC student Emily Gendrue who is studying abroad in Italy thanks in part to a scholarship awarded by Athena.
- CAPA’s Global Cities programs take place in Beijing, Buenos Aires, Dublin, Florence, Istanbul, London, Shanghai, and Sydney.
- The CAPA MyEducation program to helps you select cultural experiences that are relevant to your academic courses and personal learning goals while abroad.
CAPA offers several $2500 and $500 scholarships for semester programs, and $1000 and $500 for summer programs, to students who demonstrate high financial need. CAPA offers several scholarships of $500 to students who demonstrate high academic merit. Click here for more information about scholarship opportunities.
- Choice of more than 80 programs in 31 countries around the world for a semester, summer, or a full academic year.
- Click here for more information about CCIS study abroad programs.
- Click here for more information about scholarship opportunites from CCIS.
- One hundred and ninety three programs based in more than 40 countries around the
world that span more academic disciplines than any other international
- Click here to search CIEE study abroad programs.
- Click here to learn about scholarship and grant opportunities.