Founded in 1876, Grove City College is located 60 miles north of
Pittsburgh, PA. With an enrollment of 2,500 students, it is a private
Christian college of liberal arts, sciences and engineering offering
over 50 academic majors. Tuition is about half of the national average
for private colleges.
- Forbes: "America's Top Colleges"
- The Princeton Review: "The Best 377 Colleges"
- U.S. News & World Report: "Most
Popular Liberal Arts Colleges" and "Most Wired College Campus"
- Consumers Digest Magazine: "#1 Top Value Rated"
Career Services Office
- In The Princeton Review, the Grove City College Career Services Office was ranked 12th (2013) and 17th (2008) in the nation for “Best Career Services” in the Best Colleges edition.
- Approximately 130 employers & graduate schools attended Grove City College's 2012 Career Fair.
- The College had over 200 on-campus recruiting visits during the 2012-2013 academic year.
- For the Class of 2012, 96% of students attained employment or admittance into graduate school six months post-graduation (response rate for survey was 95%).
Click here to view the list of employers who recruit at Grove City College.