Grove City College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The College's Department of Electrical and Engineering and Department of Mechanical Engineering are accredited by the
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, while the College's Exercise Science program is accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs. Also, the Department of Chemistry is certified by the American Chemistry Society.
Grove City College maintains formal affiliations with:
• Pennsylvania Department of Education
• National Association of Independent Colleges and
• American Association of Colleges for Teacher
• National Association of Colleges and Employers
• Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and
• Association of Independent Colleges and
Universities of Pennsylvania