- Ed.D. Curriculum & Instruction, Pennsylvania State University
- M.A. Early Childhood Education, Slippery Rock University
- B.S. Ed. Geneva College
Areas of Research
- International curriculum integration and assessment
- Study abroad cultural learning and assessment
- Women in higher education leadership
Access to the globe for students and faculty has become my passion as we become an integrated society and share cultures and education. I work with faculty and students on international curriculum design and study abroad and on developing meaningful online learning for both faculty and students for pre-departure and re-entry.
What is the most important piece of advice you give students to help them succeed?
The best piece of advice is to travel outside the United States as an undergraduate student because you have access and time which you may not have upon graduation!