- B.A, Northwestern College
- M.A., University of Kansas
- Ph.D., Kent State University
- Association for Theatre in Higher Education
Areas of Expertise
- Dramatic Literature
- Theatre History
- Costume Design
- HUMA 202 – Civilization and Literature
- THEA 261 – Stagecraft
- THEA 262 – Design for the Theatre
- THEA 290 – Introduction to the Theatre
- Shifting perceptions of time and history in European narrative and performance from the 17th to the 19th century.
- The semiotics of the visual, particularly of the body and fashion, as they intersect with narrative and text in theatrical performance.
- Instructor in English and Theatre – Presbyterian Bible College, Hsin Chu, Taiwan – 1982-83
- Guest Costume designer – Northwestern College, Orange City, IA – 1983, 84
- Stitcher – Lamb’s Player’s Theatre, San Diego California – 1986, 87
- Stitcher – Old Globe Theatre, San Diego California – Fall 1986
- Adjunct Professor – Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, Edinboro, PA - Fall 1994
- Adjunct Professor – Northwestern College, Orange City, IA- Spring 1995
- Singing in my church choir
You might be surprised to know
- I’m still actively taking dance class.