In the spirit of the season, Grove City College’s Carnegie Alumni Center welcomes the community to a weeklong series of lunchtime holiday concerts the week of Dec. 5 to 9, 2016.
The annual tradition features talented Grove City College student singers and musicians offering musical Christmas presents to the greater Grove City community.
Concerts are held from 12:15 to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday. The schedule features:
• Monday, Dec. 5 – Voice students
• Tuesday, Dec. 6 – Harpist, Grove City College Singers and String Quartet
• Wednesday, Dec. 7 – Horn ensemble, Flute Choir and Trombone Choir
• Thursday, Dec. 8 – Clarinet Quartet, Cantita and Trumpet Choir
• Friday, Dec. 9 – Jazz Combo, Gallery Brass and Touring Choir
Carnegie Alumni Center is located at the corner of South Broad and East Main streets in Grove City, Pa. It was built in 1901 as a part of Andrew Carnegie’s free library project. Over the past 100 years, the building has served as a library, theater, gymnasium and location for ROTC functions. It houses the College’s alumni relations, development, marketing and communications offices and the College’s archive.
For more information, please contact the Alumni Office at 724-450-4036 or via email at email@example.com.