- Ph.D., Mathematics, Purdue University (2001)
- M.S., Mathematics, Purdue University (1998)
- B.S., Mathematics, The Pennsylvania State University (1995)
- Member of the American Mathematical Society
Areas of Expertise
- Algebraic Topology and Group Theory
- Calculus Sequence
- Differential Equations
- Abstract Algebra
- Classical Analysis
- Intermediate Analysis
- The strong symmetric genus of finite groups.
- Polytope number sequences for non-regular polytopes and generalizations of polytopes.
- "Rectified simplex polytope numbers," with D. Smith, P. Jantsch, C. Scurlock, C. Snyder, E. Fairchild, R. Mabe, and E. Polaski. Submitted.
- "On interior polytope number sequences." Submitted.
- "The strong symmetric genus and generalized symmetric groups of type G(n,3)," Journal of Group Theory, 13 (2010) 131-138.
- "The strong symmetric genus of the finite Coxeter groups," Journal of Group Theory, 10 (2007) 841-848.
- "Qd(p)-free rank two groups act freely on the homotopy product of two spheres," Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 208 (2007) 821-831.
- "The strong symmetric genus of the hyperoctahedral groups," Journal of Group Theory, 7 (2004) 495-505.
- "A quotient of the set [BG, BU(n)] for a finite group G of small rank," Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 188 (2004) 161-174.
- Assistant Professor, King College (TN) 2006-2007
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Rochester 2004-2006
- Ross Assistant Professor, The Ohio State University 2001-2004
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Purdue University, summer of 2001
- Spending time with my kids
- Disc Golf
- Watching sports on TV
You might be surprised to know
- Before going to graduate school, I worked for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C. and my job title was actually Research Physicist.