- B.A. Economics, Grove City College
- Ph.D. Economics George Mason University
What are the main focuses of your research?
My main research interests include organizational economics, institutions and entrepreneurship, and the economics of digital privacy.
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Law and Economics
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Public Policy
- Public Finance
- “Institutions and Entrepreneurship: Pushing the Boundaries,” Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics (with S. Burns)
- “Is the Market for Digital Privacy a Failure?” Public Choice
- “Visions of Entrepreneurship Policy,” Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy (with D.S. Lucas, E. Piano, and C. Coyne)
- “Rooking the State,” International Review of Law and Economics (with E. Piano and D.S. Lucas)
- “Privacy Law as Price Control,” European Journal of Law and Economics
- “Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive,” Journal of Business Venturing Insights (with D.S. Lucas)
Visit calebfuller.com to read more about Dr. Fuller’s scholarly work.